(click on image to play video)
The Original FlatwareSaver, model JD310B, employs a patented tray system that retains table scraps and trash until the user is satisfied that no valuables are about to be lost. Flipping the tray then takes less than 2 seconds. Two lines of defense allow the user to identify valuables before they’re lost: Audible – the user hears the utensil hit the tray; and Visual – valuables are detained on the tray and are easy to see. Retrieving these items and then dropping the waste into the trash is a snap. The Original FlatwareSaver requires no training and is maintenance free.
- Made of rugged high density polypropylene (HDPP), able to withstand harsh commercial kitchen environments. Food does not stick to HDPP
- Patented tray system holds trash until user is satisfied that no valuables are about to be lost. Flipping the tray then takes less than 2 seconds
- Patented handle designed for feather-touch and speedy operation
- Does not slow down kitchen operations
- Fits over 32 and 44 gallon round trash can containers, the most commonly used in the industry (not included)
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe